Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day X

Today's sensual seminar explored the nuances of Newspapers and their various party pieces ... as well as Combine Harvesters! I was absolutely in my element!

To indulge those with a thirst for gratuitously large images, if not on this occasion show anything with much extra clarity, I continue to provide links to things (photographs mainly) in Gert Lush High Resolution ...

Today's headline is courtesy of The Independent (or 'Indescribably Boring' to Hugh) and, as you may or may not remember, reads: "Freedom for Gaza (but for one day only)" with the story being about the temporary breach of the border between Palestine's 'Gaza Strip' (not an adult establishment despite what you may read in the Daily Star, infact mere allusion to that is probably enough to put me in Hamas' bad books ...) and Egypt.

The location is an indescript industrial estate car-park with a one-way system 'in play' and the words 'No Exit' conveniently placed there for me. Ironically, I was asked to leave because the security guard wanted to close the gates and end my time within their borders ...

No comments: